XYO is blockchain's first oracle enabling the virtual world to request cryptographically-secured data from the physical world. A division and brand of XY Labs.
- What is the XYO Network?
- How to Withdraw Stake using the Matrix
- How does mining XYO work?
- What is a bound witness?
- What is Dataism?
- What is an XYO Archivist?
XYO Tokens & Cryptocurrency
- XYO Tokens vs. XY Equity: What the difference is and why there are no XYO shares
- Crypto Slang: HODL, FUD, Whale, Moon, Diamond Hands, and More!
- I bought XYO tokens a few years ago. How do I access them again?
- What You Need to Know about the Stake Reimbursement dApp
- FAQ: XYO Token Distribution to FHR
- For FHR Members Only - How to redeem your XYO Tokens
- How to Claim Geotokens
- Your Geotoken Settings & COIN Sponsorship: Quick and Easy Setup
- How to correct "Fail with error 'SafeERC20: low-level call failed'" when minting a Geotoken
- XYO World: The Complete Guide to Minting
- Why was my COIN status disapproved or incomplete?
- How to find your XYO World sponsorship in COIN