COIN currently accepts XYO World geotokens as a form of sponsorship in the COIN app! If you have any project or product you'd like to promote and you own a geotoken, you should take advantage of this feature. Here's how:
- Go to XYO World and click on the Ethereum icon 🔹 in the top right corner to make sure your Web3 ERC20 wallet (such as MetaMask) is connected to XYO World. Make sure you're using the same wallet address that currently holds your geotoken!
- Click on the bust icon 👨💼 next to it to sign into XYO World so you can change your settings.
- Click on the menu icon (three dots) in the top right and select Holdings.
- Click on the geotoken you wish to modify.
- Click on Geotoken Settings:
- Click on Change on the right-hand side to modify any of the settings except COIN Status.
There are a few important rules you should know!
- The image must be exactly 512 x 512 pixels in size and a web-safe format such as PNG, JPG, or GIF.
- Your entry must include all of this data. It cannot be missing a title, description, sponsor name, link, or image. If any of these are missing, your entry will remain incomplete.
- The link must be complete. It must begin with https:// rather than www. For example, world.xyo.network would not be valid, but https://world.xyo.network would be valid. Use the Test button on the right if you're not sure. If the link that opens is just a copy of XYO World, then your link is invalid.
- Links may not be redirects. The URL must go to a page with the same URL as you submit. This is for important security reasons.
- Once all your data is entered, the COIN status will automatically be submitted. After it's reviewed, the status will change to either Approved or Disapproved.
If your submission is disapproved, double check it against the above rules, or Submit a Request here on our support site to ask about it.
- These are reviewed manually by XY Labs. We won't accept anything we deem offensive, dangerous, or inflammatory, at our own discretion.
Want to know a little more?