XY Company Equity (Investments or Shares)
XY Labs (formerly known as XY - The Persistent Company) is a privately owned company but shares have been made available via SEC Regulation A, which permits small companies to sell shares privately to small investors. While shares are no longer directly available, they can be bought or sold privately.
- How do I make money with XY Labs equity?
- tZERO Photo ID Upload Troubleshooting Steps
- How to make Photo ID file larger for tZERO 800kB requirement
- Why should I create a tZERO Account and deposit my XY Labs Shares?
- How to add 2FA to a tZERO account without a cell phone
- What countries and jurisdictions does tZERO support?
- Introducing Vertalo: XY Lab's New Transfer Agent
- What is my XY Equity worth right now?
- How do I sell my XY Equity?
- How to transfer XY Equity to a New Owner
- I misplaced my Investment Certificate, what do I do?
- What are the rules for investing in a Reg A+ like XY? Who can invest?