1. First, download the XYO Network App on your mobile device if you have not done so yet.
2. Sign In to your existing XYO Account (the same login used for the COIN App), or click Register With Email and set up your new account.
3. Click View All to go to all of your devices
4. Click the plus sign in the top right-hand corner
5. On the Sentinel X you are updating, press the button twice (the device should beep)
6. Then click "Download Now" and wait for both passes of the firmware update to complete.
Note: Make sure that your screen does not fall asleep during the updating process, as this may interrupt the sentinel update.
7. Then, click Update Complete
8. Press the button twice, again.
9. Give the Sentinel a password and a name then click Save.
10. Lastly, you'll click Save one more time and retype the password to the device you just created.
Repeat this process for each of your Sentinels and you'll be ready to start using them to geomine! If you run into any issues during the firmware update, feel free to contact us here.*The XYO Network App for Android is currently in development and is expected to be released by June 2019. If you get stuck on any of the steps above, here is a video tutorial on how to set up your XYO Sentinel X: