Archivists take location data from Bridges and store them for Diviners. You can think of an Archivist as a bank that “archives” all the ledgers collected by Sentinels. Archivists also index ledgers so that they can return a string of ledger data if needed. They store raw data only and get paid only for retrieval of the data! They play a very important role in the Network, because they essentially store all the ledgers collected in the network.
Articles in this section
- What is the XYO Network?
- How to Withdraw Stake using the Matrix
- How does mining XYO work?
- What is a bound witness?
- What is Dataism?
- What is an XYO Archivist?
- How are XY and XYO related?
- What is the XYO Online Store?
- XYO Network Use Case: Airports + Airlines
- XYO Network Use Case: eCommerce + Porch Theft