The entire withdrawal In order to withdraw your digital assets, you must meet these requirements:
- Have an COIN account
- Account is 2 weeks old
- Mined at least 10,000.00 XYO Tokens
- Have an external wallet that is capable of receiving XYO Tokens
- Have not requested a withdrawal in the past 2 weeks
The entire process will take some time, because it requires communication with our in-house Customer Obsession Team. If you meet those requirements, please see the withdrawal instructions below.
Request a withdrawal
- Tap the assets bar where the total XYO collected is displayed.
- Tap "Withdraw" next to the digital asset you would like to request a withdrawal for.
- If you have met the above requirements, an email will be sent to you with a link to a web page where you can login and provide your wallet address.
Making an external wallet
If you'll be withdrawing digital assets, you need to make sure you have an external wallet that can hold your assets. XYO Tokens are an ERC-20 Token, so if you want to hold XYO Tokens, then you will need to make sure your wallet is ERC-20 Compatible. We often suggest Trust Mobile Wallet or MetaMask Chrome extension for a new wallet that can hold ERC-20 Tokens. Trust is a smartphone app, and MetaMask can be used on the computer. We have extensive PDF instructions to assist you in making a wallet! Click the links below to view them!